The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to the brand.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Our Resort’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwash hygiene, cleaning product specifications used in the guest rooms and common area cleaning process. One of our USP is the expanse which is large compared to the density of guests present. This helps in naturally abating the spread of any outbreak. Specific steps taken at Our Native Village include:
Associate Health, Safety, and Knowledge:
Resort associates – and their own health, safety, and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, Resort associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real-Time Information: Our Native Village's Corporate and regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the Resort and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our Resort use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Resort use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms, and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and staff offices.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to us and considering the COVID 19 outbreak, our Resort has deployed measures and enhanced the cleaning and hygiene standards. We would like to take this opportunity to share how we have utilized this downtime to make your travel to our Resort a lot safer whenever you decide to stay with us.
- Highly utilized touch surfaces like door handles, keys, countertops, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a disinfectant. These processes are also in place in guest rooms during all housekeeping services.
- The Resort is being disinfected with professionally identified chemicals across the entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas.
- Mandatory procedures are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, and in-room dining to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items. This is monitored by senior HODs in the respective areas.
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, the use of professionally identified high grade tested chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely.
- All supplies and materials are sanitized before being admitted into the Resort premises.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces.
- Our vehicles are being disinfected after each use and sanitizer; masks are kept in the vehicle for guest use.
- Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests.
- Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the Resort. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are also taken once a day.
- All linen is being disinfected with high-grade fiber friendly chemicals and heat application procedures.
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately.
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitization of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19.
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined.